Thermal power plants generally have cooling towers. After the water is heated, high-pressure gas is generated to drive the steam turbine to generate electricity, and the remaining gas needs to be cooled. The gas cooling tower tray design editor summarizes the working principle as follows: the water on the cooling tower of the power plant is pumped up through The water distributor spreads the water down evenly. Generally, the height of the cooling tower is tens of meters, like a huge chimney, which can draw air up from below and take away the heat when the air is in contact with the water droplets. So as to play the role of cooling water.
Gas cooling tower classification:
1. According to the ventilation method, there are natural ventilation cooling towers, mechanical ventilation cooling towers, and mixed ventilation cooling towers.
2. According to the contact mode of hot water and air, there are wet cooling towers, dry cooling towers, and wet and dry cooling towers.
3. According to the flow direction of hot water and air, there are counter-flow cooling towers, cross-flow (AC) cooling towers, and mixed-flow cooling towers.
4. According to the purpose, it is divided into cooling towers for general air-conditioning, industrial cooling towers, and high-temperature cooling towers.
5. According to the noise level, it is divided into ordinary cooling towers, low noise cooling towers, ultra low noise cooling towers, and ultra quiet cooling towers.
6. Others such as jet cooling tower, fanless cooling tower, hyperbolic cooling tower, etc.
The editor of gas cooling tower tray design is here. If you have any questions, please contact us.